Please check product FAQs and manuals before sending us any correspondence as your question may be answered there already.
If you need information regarding volume discounts, technical information or privacy information, please use our online helpdesk. We will attempt to reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Tickets can be submitted either through email or through the 'Submit a Ticket' page. This page can be used when there is no access to email or simply as an alternate to email.
So what can the Customer Support Centre do for me?
• Send customer feedback and inquiries by creating a "help ticket."
• Track the steps towards a resolution via email or this centre.
• Add additional comments to help resolve your issue or inquiry quicker.
• Reopen a help ticket if it was not completed to your satisfaction.
• View all your past help tickets.
Other ways to contact us
If you cannot use the contact form above or would prefer to contact us by some other means, feel free to contact us in any of the following ways.